Monday, December 5, 2011

Self Improvement: Public Affection

I hear the same complaint from every girl: I don't show enough affection in public. I have decided that I have been in the wrong and so I've compiled a list of affectionate gestures which I am willing to do in public:
  • When we walk, I will place my hand on her shoulder.
  • When we arrive at a restaurant/ bar, I will slide my hand down from her shoulder to the small of her back.
  • When we meet new people, I will preface her name with "my." (e.g. "This is my Tiffany.")
  • If we are seated in chairs, I will place my hand on her thigh.
  • If we are seated in a booth, I will place my arm around her shoulders.
  • If she needs to use the restroom, I will lay my hand on her purse until she returns.
  • If group conversation dwindles, I will kiss her on the cheek. 
  • On any given night in public, I will kiss her at least twice but not more than five times.
  • If she offers me a sip of something, I will no longer wipe the rim of the glass first.

No comments:

Post a Comment