Friday, December 2, 2011

On a Date: Threesome

I didn't know how to kiss two girls at once. I felt obliged to kiss my date first, then I turned to her friend.

"You too?" I asked, and they giggled.

Soon we moved to the bed and the two women undressed and tended to eachother. I undressed myself and watched. I looked down at my penis and felt disadvantaged. I approached their writhing bodies and palmed an ass. I got on the bed and touched a boob. I wasn't sure where to enter, there were so many limbs. I looked at my date's vagina. Her friend's fingers were in it. No Vacancy. Hmm. I looked at her friend who was straddling my date's leg. I grabbed her hips and lifted them up. She didn't protest but I saw her give me a sidelong glance. I waved and smiled at her. She continued kissing and fingering my date, leaving her ass in the air where I had moved it. I got a condom from the bedside table and took my place at the helm. I unwrapped the condom and moved it towards... my flaccid, useless dick. Oh horror! I twiddled it about pathetically- no response. I frantically groped the girls' bodies in a desperate attempt to get hard, but the writing was on the wall. My penis, whether by nervousness or moral objection, would not take part in a threesome. 

"Well," I said, dressing, "I had a wonderful night."

No comments:

Post a Comment