Monday, December 12, 2011

On a Date: Of Tongues and Teeth

The depressive fever that follows a ruined relationship had just broken its hold upon her, and she had awakened into the warm light of promiscuous opportunity. Now, only hours after meeting her, my penis had found its way into her mouth, and in the yellow light of her bedside lamp, I watched as her lipstick smudged more and more... To examine a girl's oral technique is to consider all the former inhabitants of her mouth. Every unsolicited flourish is an undeniable bond between her partners- each one having left behind his own proclivities in the form of an adopted pinch, or stroke, or pull... and so I decided to leave a bit of my own tastes scrawled upon the walls of her mouth. I noticed she spent too much time on the tip, a far less sensitive location than Cosmopolitan likes to proclaim. Also, her tongue seemed underused and I felt the occasional scrape of an errant incisor- but I couldn't re-write history in a day, so I decided to focus on her lack of handling. I took her unused hand and coaxed her into the appropriate motion which she quickly adopted. She looked up at me, our eyes met as teacher and student, and we both took our own pleasures in the learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment