Thursday, December 15, 2011

On a Date: Sexting

Text conversation, 2:38 a.m.

well???
What will we do if I come over?
what do u want?
Will you bare yourself to me?
stupid
Will you grant me access to your fuming loins?
u talk like a wizard
I want to fuck you.
yea tell me how
I want to hold your arms down and pound you... raw?
question??
Is raw acceptable?
yea
I want to squeeze your tits in my hands, sucking on your hard nipples!
mmmm yea
Will you take my penis in your hand?
i want ur hard cock in my hands
So you will accept it in your hands?
come fuck me!!!
I want to lick your pussy.
u like my pussy babe??
I want to fuck you from behind, my balls slapping your cloven dainty.
come do it!!!
I want to thread my penis between your teeth.
is ur dick like floss??
I will continue fucking you from behind.
good babe i like that more
I see your puckering anus and take special note of it.
do u want to fuck my ass babe?
I am tempted, and so I look more closely.
ok
I venture to push my penis into it.
is it tight babe??
It is, but the sphincter soon accepts my entrance with a gaseous sigh.
no it doesn't!!
Feces begins to bubble around the base of my penis, the stench is oddly erotic.
ur fuckin gross
I remove my penis, coated with stool and I bowleggedly leave the room for analysis.
don't come over

1 comment:

  1. You write like a neck beard. Dude the board took a vote and the result was unanimous that you look like this...
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zq4Wy_CiIxs/TcVn-2khPkI/AAAAAAAAAFo/np0pAMp1C_w/s1600/Neckbeard.jpg
    Your prose is over reaching your content. Chill the fuck out. We get it. You're white and middle class and like to fuck white girls. You're probably also into humiliation, which is hot in the bedroom, not out in public.

    ReplyDelete