Monday, November 21, 2011

On a Date: IUD

I was feeling gracious and so I lowered myself down her body but was waylaid as I crested Mons Pubis. She gently pulled at my head to return to her lips, but her self-consciousness only made me more bold and I shook myself free. I kissed her inner thighs and moved on to her vagina, which had begun to salivate steadily. I applied my tongue to only modest effect so I decided to ramp up my efforts by inserting two fingers into the folds- gasp! My probing hand had come upon a hard, slender object.. as one might find a lost hook in the ribbed throat of a fish. Whatever this object was, it's removal could only be of benefit. I spread my stroking fingers apart inside her, pinched the cruel thing between them, and gave a gentle tug. A moan came from the face above but the thing held fast. It was clearly well-anchored in the soft lining of this poor girl's cervix. I tried again, this time placing my thumb inside her as well. I gripped the thing tightly and gave a mighty yank- it came out with a splatter.

"I got it!"

I held it aloft. It was a curious white plastic. She looked at it dumbly.

"Put it back," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment